There is an article in engadget on cloud gaming service called PlayCast that allows you to play games through your cable, satellite or other tv viewing providers. According to the article PlayCast essentially “works on the vast majority (upwards of 90 percent) of existing set-top-boxes” (Michael Gorman, 2012). PlayCast is set to launch 2013, and so far it will only be available to US customers. Just wondering if cloud gaming will soon be the death of the old school gaming consoles?
- Toronto Web Design and Animations – The Good and the Bad
- Web Development for Mobile – What Is All the Fuss About?
- What Factors Impact the Cost of your Website: Web Design and Web Development in a Nut Shell
- Maintaining Your Website In-house Or Web Developer Managed?
- Why Businesses Opt for WordPress Website Developers in Toronto?